Sunday, May 15, 2011

Did You Ever Think About Your Grave? Well ,You Should!!!!

Now here is A Hadith from a Very Famous Book called
“The Beauty of the Righteous & Ranks of the Elite” Located within 36-Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari, Under hadith # 670-

‘Amr bnu Khalid narrated that when Abu Musa al-Ashari, God be
pleased with him, laid on his deathbed, he called his children to his side, and
he said to them: “Go and dig a grave, and make it spacious and deep.” When
the children completed what their father asked them to do, they came back
and reported to their father: “We dug a grave, and we made it large and deep
as you asked.” Abu Musa, God be pleased with him, then said: “I swear by
Allah, that it will soon come to one of two conclusions: 1) Either my grave
will expand to form angels stretching up to forty yards wide, and then a
doorway to paradise will open to reveal my house, family, stations, blessings,
and honors Allah has reserved for me, and I will then know my way to my
dwellings therein better than I know the road to my house in this world; and I
will smell the fragrance of paradise and perceive the vivacity of that station
up to the Day of Resurrection; or 2) should it be the opposite, - and we too
seek refuge in Allah’s mercy from such culmination, - then my grave will
tighten down to be smaller than the bushing of a spearhead, and then a
doorway to hell-fire will open to reveal my chains, shackles, and the like
concatenations reserved for fellows who dwell in gahannam (hell-fire), and I
will immediately know the way to my seat of punishment therein better than
I know the road to my house today; and moreover, I will smell the baneful
stench of its poisons, and experience the intensity and fieriness of its blazes
up to the Day of Resurrection.”
Death makes all of this REAL!
La Ilaha ila Allah.

The dead is shown his place in Paradise or in Hell, and proof of the punishment in the grace and seeking refuge with Allah from it.1822. Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar, radi allahu anhu : Allah’s messenger, sallahu alaihi wa salaam, said, “When anyone of you dies, he is shown his place both in the morning and in the evening. If he is one of the people of Paradise; he is showm his place in it,
and if he is from the people of the Hell-fire; he is shown his place therein. Then it is said to him, ‘This is your place till Allah resurrect you on the day of resurrection.’” (Sahih Al-Bukhari,Hadith No. 461,Vol.2)

Ya Rubbigfirlee, wa liwalidaya wa lil mu’mineena, yawma yaqumul’hisab.
Ameen

Qur’an Surah Ibrahim 14: Ayah 41 Translation from The Noble Qur’an:
“Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the Believers on the Day
when the reckoning will be established.”
Ameen Rubbil Alamin

0 comments: